Terms & Conditions at PG Web Services, New Delhi, INDIA
1. We do not take responsibility for websites created at the customer's request. It is the customer's responsibility to ensure all content is accurate and legal. In no event we will accept any responsibility for the content of any information made available on or through a website created by us.
2. We reserve the right to refuse to construct or host a web site which we may judge as unfit due to content or otherwise. This includes sites containing adult oriented material such as pornography, sites which promote hatred towards persons belonging to any ethnic group, religion or sexual orientation and sites which infringe copyright or are contrary to Indian laws.
3. All material, i.e. soft copies of the both text and images to be incorporated in the web site, will be supplied by the client. Standard charges will have to be paid by the client if text and images are not supplied as soft copies.
4. All material, both text and images, supplied by the client used in the construction of the client's web site, will remain the client's property. All such material will be assumed to be the property of the client and free to use without fear of breach of copyright laws.
5. We do not undertake to promote a client's website as part of the designing charges. If a client wishes us to promote a web site on extra charges, we will make every reasonable effort to promote the website effectively.
6. We can accept no responsibility or liability if any search engine, online directory or search site, submitted to as part of a web site promotion commission, chooses not to list a client's web site.
7. We do not undertake to maintain or update a client's website as part of the designing amount. If a client wishes us to maintain or update a web site, we will negotiate with the client for a maintenance contract appropriate to the amount of work required.
8. A Page (Web Page) includes 2-5 graphics depending upon the requirements. The length of the page will be around A4 Size Page or Letter Size Page including 10% Variations. If the page length exceeds due to increase in graphics in that page, extra charge will have to be paid by the client @ per page rate in the relevant slab as mentioned in our website.
9. If AMC of the website is done, minor changes in the website will be made throughout the year. Minor changes include changes in any web page upto 10% of its original contents. Changes Other than that would be assumed as Major Changes and will be charged as per page rates which are mentioned in our website.
10. Website will be liable to be blocked/closed if the payment has not been made in time or any Cheque issued by the client for the payment has bounced. In case of non payment, PG Web Services will have the right to use the client’s website to recover expenses incurred for the development of the same.
11. If Hosting Pack and/or Domain Name is also required for the website, FULL AMOUNT for the same will have to be paid by the client in advance. If payment is made by Cheque, the Hosting Pack and/or Domain Name will be booked after the realization of the same.
12. Yearly payment for Domain name and/or Web Hosting and/or E-mail Packs will have to be made by the client before 15 days of its Due Date (expiry date) for continuation of Domain/Website/E-mails online. Billing date will be assumed as Due Date for Payment.
13. 50% advance payment of designing & programming charges will be payable before starting the work & balance 50% will be payable at the after the completion of Work.
14. Payment of all accounts and invoices without retention or discount is required within 14 days from the date of invoice, interest being chargeable on overdue accounts at 2% per month.
15. Payment can be made either in Cash or through Cheque in favour of ‘PG WEB SERVICES’ payable in Delhi. Bank details can be checked here.
16. No Spamming/Bulk Mailing is allowed on our servers. If we found any client doing Spamming of any kind, we reserve the right to suspend the hosting and/or Domain Name without any notice & without any refund of payment (if any) at very first instance itself.