MOST Reliable Transactional SMS India Service at Lowest Cost
NO HIDDEN COSTS.
BEST PRICING FOR TRANSACTIONAL SMS INDIA SERVICE
GST @ 18% Applicable over and above Total Cost of Any Service/Package.
TRANSACTIONAL SMS SERVICE FEATURES
Send Transactional Alerts to your Customers reliably with India’s Best SMS Service Provider at Lowest Cost
Terms & Conditions of Service represented as FAQ
All our SMS Packs come with One Year Validity. It means you will be required to consume your purchased credits before the validity expiry date. After that, the remaining credits in the SMS account gets cleared. If you keep on recharging your SMS Account before the expiry date with the same or higher value SMS Pack, the remaining credits gets forwarded to your new SMS Pack.
One SMS Credit = 160 English Language Characters without any Unicode Character. If the SMS Text contains Unicode Characters (and any other language characters e.g. Hindi, Punjabi, Tamil etc.), then One SMS = 70 Characters.
Please always type your SMS Text in the Message Box. Copy-pasting the Message Text to the Message Box might result in normal SMS being treated as Unicode SMS and thereby resulting in only getting allowed for 70 Characters Per SMS Credit.
Sender ID gets displayed when your SMS reaches the Mobile Number recipient’s SMS Inbox. It lets the Mobile User know that from where the SMS has been sent. Example of Sender ID: AD-PGWSIN. In this example. PGWSIN is the sender ID where AD- means the Operator Code.
As per TRAI, 6 Capital Alphabets (A to Z) are allowed as Sender ID. Sender ID may not deliver SMS if it is similar to some existing Brand or a Govt/Financial Institution’s Sender ID(s).
- Highly Reliable Service with instant Support.
- Very Low cost SMS Service.
- Reach thousands of customers.
- Add or Delete Contacts & Groups
- Send Bulk SMS using Phonebook
- Import the Phone List from an excel sheet File.
- High Speed SMS Delivery
- 5 Free SMS to try before you Buy
- E-commerce websites for sending Order and payment related details via Transactional SMS.
- Schools send Transactional SMS to Parents informing about Attendance of students, Fee Reminder or a Sudden Holiday reminder etc.
- Office sending SMS alerts to its subscribers of various services like Job Alerts, Stock Alerts etc.
- Stores sending SMS to Opt-in subscribers about time-to-time discounts and stocks alerts.
Sending illegal SMS e.g. Spamming/Scamming of any kind (Fraud, Threat, Misuse etc.) is strictly not allowed. If found doing so, your account may be terminated without refunds of any SMS credits and/or legal penalties.
The pricing informed while your order is processed remains same throughout your package tenure.
But in some cases, pricing may decrease/increase if there is specific change in the same by the SMS Operators or due to some TRAI notification. Your SMS Credits will be adjusted according to New Pricing.
This generally does not happen or may be once in 4-6 years.
To buy our Transactional Bulk SMS Services, you need to contact us with the following information:
- Your Name
- Your Company Name (If you are representing a Company)
- Your Contact Address with State & PINCODE for billing purpose
- Your GST Number (If you are representing a Company) for billing purpose.
- Your Mobile Number. This number will be used while creating a SMS Account for you. Login details will be sent via SMS to this Mobile Number. You will receive alert when your SMS Account balance is low on SMS Credits.
- Your email address to send you login details of your SMS Account and to send Invoice for your purchases.
- Your desired Sender ID of 6 Alphabets (e.g. PGWSIN)
SMS Account shall be created within 1 Working Day after your payment has been received by us as per your selected payment method.
Our Transactional Bulk SMS Service network coverage includes: North Indian Cities like New Delhi, NCR (Gurgaon, Noida, Faridabad, Ghaziabad), Hisar, Uttaranchal, Uttar Pradesh (UP), West India Cities & States like like Gujrat, Maharashtra, Mumbai, Pune, Goa, South Indian States & Cities like Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kerala, East & Northeast Indian States & Cities like Jharkhand, Ranchi, Bihar, Assam.
All in all, your SMS can be safely delivered to all over India without any extra cost.
As per TRAI guidelines, Transactional Bulk SMS are allowed to be delivered Delivered to NDNC Mobile Numbers provided you have handed over to us the Undertaking Language on your Company’s Letter Head with Company Stamp and Signed by Authorized Signatory. Or You can get your Transactional SMS Templates approved from us before sending them to your subscribers.
Transactional SMS Submission is allowed 24 hours daily.
But we strongly suggest to kindly avoid sending SMS at early morning and late light hours unless until the SMS Info is very urgent in nature.